OLD FRIENDS CLUB offers an affordable lifeline for those families challenged by Alzheimer's and other dementia related disease. We do our best to accommodate anyone by offering assistance for low-income applicants.
Membership with Old Friends Club carries many benefits. Two or three days each week changes lives with:
- Social Interaction: Club Members discover new friends and find ways to care for one another which restores a sense of purpose and even becomes motivation to get moving in the morning.
- Mental Stimulation: A variety of activities are tailored to each person’s ability and comfort, with enough challenge to enjoy the satisfaction of success.
- Exercise: Group exercises and active games improve range-of-motion and balance, keep blood and joints moving, and improve overall well-being.
- Nourishment: A nutritious lunch shared with friends nourishes body and soul.
- Independence: Engaging with others in a safe setting offers a chance to regain a sense of independence.
- Community and Social Activities
- Binary Only ( Male / Female )
- On-site Parking