GenPride is seeking an experienced Training Coordinator to develop, implement and deliver LGBTQ+ Cultural Competency training.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of this diverse senior population and solid experience making presentations to various groups.
This position will also be responsible for delivering facilitation training to volunteers. The training will direct the development and growth plans for outreach to various senior centers, assisted-living facilities, and healthcare organizations throughout King County. This position starts at 30 hours per week and includes health/dental insurance and a generous PTO package.
Posting will remain listed until the position is filled.
To apply: Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
GenPRIDE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Submit your resume and information in our form below.
Upcoming Job Opportunities:
GenPRIDE looks to our community FIRST for staff and our growing team!
Please Email Steven Knipp at email@example.com to learn more or schedule an informational interview.
GenPride (Generations Aging with Pride) is seeking an experienced Senior Center Program Manager to oversee programming at the first LGBTQ+ Senior Center in Seattle! The ideal candidate will have experience working with this diverse population and a solid understanding of city, county and state resources for seniors. This position will direct the creation of relevant programming and work with staff, vendors and volunteers to implement programs and services to those who visit our Center, along with those at our satellite partner agencies.
Pay Range: $25-$27/hour DOE
• A bachelor’s degree in public administration, social work, or related field and/or at least (2) years of experience in senior center programs, including supervising volunteers and staff in a senior or medical nutrition program or other social service program.
• Must have management and supervisory skills to include goal setting, human resources training, ability to direct subordinate volunteers, be professional, dedicated, compassionate, a self- starter, and a management style that fosters open
• Must have experience in creating and budgeting program operations.
• Available nights and weekends as needed.
• Knowledge and a thorough understanding of nutrition & health standards as they relate to meal programs.
• Must be able to work independently & have personal transportation and a driver’s license.
• Experience with computer programs to include 365 Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience and knowledge of aging resources in Seattle/King County.
GenPRIDE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please send a cover letter + resume to Stevenk@gapseattle.org
Parter with and lead our expert team of volunteer trains and community panelists to create a county-wide LGBTQ+ cultural sensitivity awareness program that focuses on the lives of elders. Be the first to make a positive impact in various senior centers around King County
There may currently be only 2 open positions with GenPRIDE,
however, we are always looking for volunteers with various talents.