- This event has passed.
Seattle LGBTQIA+ Alzheimer’s & Dementia Caregiver Support Group
September 20 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm PDTFree
The group is for those who are unpaid or family caregivers for someone who is living with dementia.
A free, online support group.
Third Tuesday of each month
Build a support system with people who understand. Alzheimer’s Association® support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for the care partners of people living with dementia to:
• Develop a support system.
• Exchange practical information on challenges and possible solutions.
• Talk through issues and ways
• Share feelings, needs and concerns.
• Learn about community resources.
To register or learn more, contact:
- Lionel Wang 206.854.4700 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiffany Suscheck 614.719.9692 | email@example.com